Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teacher Personality Quiz...

Readers,

One of my PDS students this semester sent me a link to a Teacher Personality Quiz! You know my curiosity got the best of me and I had to take it.

According to the Teacher Personality Quiz I have the Fair and Balanced personality. To read about my teaching personality and to take the quiz for your self, visit the site by clicking on any of the hypertext links in this post.

I would love to hear from you, what is YOUR Teacher Personality! Leave a comment and let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My came out as strict disciplinarian which is totally wacked!

Kat Mangione said...

You? Strict disciplinarian? That I have to see!

Anonymous said...

I got "Fair and Balanced"

Roxann Roush said...

I'm also fair and balanced.